Your home is your castle. So you invest in beautiful decorations and accented designs. You want it to look spectacular, even on the outside. How can you make it even more beautiful?
Invest in landscape construction.
Landscape construction involves decorating your property’s front and back yard to enhance its appearance. Westside Grounds has over 20 years of experience in landscape construction. Our professionals have vast expertise in adding beautiful greenery and architecture to create stunning landscapes.
What Is Hardscape and Softscape?
Hardscape and softscape landscapes refer to different types of landscaping. Hardscape landscaping includes architectural structures and water bodies. Softscape landscaping includes greenery additions. You can add one, or you can add both hardscape and softscape elements to create the perfect landscape.
Types of Hardscape Ideas
The following structures are typical hardscapes you can include in your landscaping design.
Patios are a great feature to have in your backyard. They serve as leisurely areas where you can relax alone or with family and friends.
An outdoor fireplace can be a great addition to your landscaping. It provides perfect warmth and comfort to enjoy the outdoors, even on chilly winter days and cold nights.
A porch provides a nice seating area in the front of your house. It also adds character by establishing a perimeter around your doorway. And it’s a great place to put those delivery packages!
Fencing is a classic way to establish privacy around your home. You can choose from a variety of fencing options. Maybe you want the traditional white picket fence. Or you may prefer a tall, solid fence for maximum security and privacy. Or you may like a metal fence that does not impair the visibility of your home from the street.
Whatever your fencing preference, our experts at Westside Grounds can install it.
If you want to add elegance to your landscape, you can add water structures. These structures can include a small pond to the side of your home or a fountain in the center of your backyard. You can even add a waterfall.
Outdoor lighting solutions provide the perfect security for your home. Anyone walking around your house at night can see where they are walking. You can also entertain guests in the evening.
Ask our experts about the different types of lighting, including automatic lights.
Types of Softscape Ideas
Common examples of softscapes to add to your landscaping include the following.
You can also add different types of trees to your landscaping. They may be small or large. It depends on your preference.
Hedges can be a natural barrier around your home. You can use these as an alternative to a fence. Hedges offer privacy for you and your family.
Planting flowers around your landscape makes your landscape more aesthetically pleasing. You can choose from a variety of flowers. At Westside Grounds, our specialists will help you choose the best flowers for your soil.
What Are the Benefits of Landscape Construction?
Landscape construction has many benefits, including the following:
- Landscape construction enhances your investment. You invested a lot in your home. Landscape construction is just a continuation of that investment.
- Landscape construction protects loved ones. From outdoor lighting to fences, landscape construction provides security and safety.
- Landscape construction establishes a positive work environment. A gorgeous landscape can boost your, your family’s, and your guests’ moods.
Don’t miss the opportunity to improve your landscape with hardscapes and softscapes.
What Is Landscape Maintenance?
Landscape maintenance refers to keeping your landscape looking new and functioning properly. Examples of common landscape maintenance that we offer at Westside Grounds include the following:
- Lawn mowing. We will keep your grass at an appropriate length to maintain health and maximize absorption of water and nutrients.
- Weed control. Our landscaping professionals will apply our tailored weed treatment to your landscape to eradicate any weeds present and prevent them from growing back.
- Snow removal. Snow is expected during the cold months. Therefore, we offer snow removal services to keep your paths walkable.
- Overseeding. Adding more seeds to dead patches on your lawn can enhance grass thickness and health.
- Aeration. Lawn aeration is vital to allow air, water, and nutrients to reach the roots of your greenery.
- Insect control. Pest control helps prevent insects from destroying your greenery. It also protects against other pests that can harm you, your family, your guests, and your pets.
Never clean or fix your landscaping alone again. Contact Westside Grounds.
Contact the Professionals at Westside Grounds for Your Landscape Construction
Westside Grounds has held a prominent presence in the Denver area since 1999. Our experts are ready to help you with all your landscaping needs. We offer a wide variety of options.
If you want something and you don’t see it on our list here, ask us. Our specialists will follow your creative design and build your landscape how you wish. We can save you a lot of time and aggravation.
Contact Westside Grounds to get started on your dream landscape.