Landscaping and lawn care are the key to having a beautiful home exterior. Designing your outdoors is a delicate process, involving careful planning and decision-making.
Designing and constructing a patio is a perfect example.
Can you build your patio DIY? Yes, but consider hiring a professional landscaping company. At Westside Grounds, our patio contractor in Denver can construct a stunning patio for you with various upgraded features that can make your home the best in the neighborhood. Contact our team of experts to learn more about what we can do for you.
What Is a Patio?
A patio is a courtyard or area around a house. It serves many uses, such as outdoor dining areas, entertainment and living spaces, and relaxation.
Where Is the Patio Located?
A patio can be located anywhere. Typically, patios are found in the back of the house. However, one can also be in the front of the house. If located in the front of the yard, it may also be called a porch.
A patio is commonly close to the house, whether the front or the back. However, you may also find a patio situated away from the house. This type of patio depends on the layout of the landscape.
What Can You Do With a Patio?
The opportunities are endless. There are lots of things you can do with your patio.
- Fire pit. You can have a fire pit installed where you can relax and spend time with your loved ones.
- Outdoor kitchen. Why cook inside on a beautiful day? An outdoor kitchen allows you the flexibility to cook outside and entertain guests.
- Patio cover. You can install a covering over your patio. This will keep out any rain and keep you cool on hot, sunny days.
- Outdoor lighting. Having lights outside will allow you to stay outside once the sun goes down to relax, talk with others, or eat.
- Entertainment center. You can install a projector or television outside on your patio so you can have an outdoor living area as well.
- Outdoor heater. Installing an outdoor heater on your patio will keep you and your guests warm during the colder months so you can stay outside longer.
- Outdoor fans. Similarly, installing fans or other outdoor cooling equipment will help keep you and your guests cool in the warmer months.
Contact our patio contractor in Denver. We can help you design the perfect patio for your home.
How Do You Maintain a Patio?
Generally, patios are easy to maintain. The main issue that will arise is the need to sweep the patio. Leaves may fall, trash may linger, or the wind can blow debris. All this needs to be removed. A simple broom should suffice, though the larger debris may need to be picked up.
There may be more debris if the patio is under a tree or is surrounded by flower beds.
You can always ask for maintenance at Westside Grounds. We’ll take care of everything. From lawn mowing to leaf raking, we’ll keep your entire outdoors, including the patio, clean and in excellent condition all year round.
What Are the Benefits of Having a Patio?
There are many benefits of installing a patio for your home, including the following:
- Increase in the value of your home. A patio provides a comfortable and stunning addition to your home. Therefore, it will increase your home’s property value.
- Social interactions. A patio provides an alternative venue for meetings and gatherings with family and friends.
- Outdoor eating area. A patio serves as an additional dining area. Whether you’re having a backyard barbecue or it’s just a nice night to eat outside, a patio can provide an alternative space.
- Entertainment area. A patio also serves as an entertainment area for family and friends. You can watch TV or play games.
- Lounge area. You can always install some outdoor furniture and just relax on your patio.
Contact a patio contractor in Denver, CO at Westside Grounds so we can start constructing your patio.
Why Should You Hire Westside Grounds?
At Westside Grounds, we have 25 years of experience in landscaping construction and lawn care. Not only do we help with patio construction, but we also help with many other services, such as the following:
- Lawn mowing,
- Lawn aeration,
- Pest control,
- Weed control,
- Fungus control,
- Flower bed maintenance,
- Landscape construction,
- Snow removal,
- Sprinkler repair, and
- Gutter removal.
Speak to our patio contractor in Denver and learn more about our services.
Contact Your Patio Contractor in Denver, CO, at Westside Grounds
We’ve proudly served the Denver and Lakewood communities since 1999. Every Denver patio contractor with us uses modern equipment and has extensive knowledge to design, construct, and build your new patio.
Don’t try to build your dream patio alone. Your patio’s beauty will be our priority. We’ll help you design a patio that’s perfect for you and fits your budget.
Contact us today, and let us assist you.