Sprinkler System Repair in Denver and Lakewood
Keeping your lawn looking great is a challenge – especially in Colorado. The arid climate leads to brown lawns before the end of June! However, you’ve got a sprinkler system in place for this very reason. But how effective and efficient is it?
Problems with a sprinkler line, sprinkler hose, or irrigation system overall can lead to serious issues. We’ve all seen it before. A sprinkler system that waters the concrete sidewalk instead of the grass. There are a variety of reasons a residential sprinkler system might require repair – and we’ll get to the bottom of the issue no matter what.
The Grounds Guys of Lakewood employs experienced sprinkler technicians who can diagnose and solve your irrigation problems.
When your sprinkler system is functioning properly, you’ll see several benefits:
- Reduction in wastewater and runoff. Your lawn will be getting much-needed nourishment, there won’t be excess left over to spill onto the sidewalk.
- Your lawn will look better. You won’t see the dry spots and bare patches that sometimes develop due to a malfunctioning sprinkler system.
- Better for the environment. A broken sprinkler system often means you’re wasting water, that’s something you want to avoid especially in our dry climate.
- Efficient costs. If your sprinkler system is broken, you could have a leak that is adding money to your water bill.
Why Isn’t My Sprinkler System Working?
It’s a frustrating feeling when you go to turn your sprinkler system on the first time and nothing happens, water leaks everywhere, or the sprinklers just aren’t watering the right area. Here are a few things that could be giving you trouble:
- Broken Sprinkler Heads – This is pretty easy to spot, but you might need some help with repairs! You may notice the sprinkler heads are cracked or they just might not pop up when the sprinkler system is turned on. Either way, it’s an issue that will need to be investigated.
- Low Water Pressure – There are a couple of things that could be causing issues with the water pressure in your sprinkler system. You may have a severed or damaged sprinkler line somewhere causing a leak, or the problem could originate from crushed or clogged water pipes. A sprinkler system professional should be able to diagnose the root cause of the issue.
- Dead Zones – Spots where your sprinkler system just doesn’t work can be especially frustrating. It doesn’t seem to make sense. The problem may be with bad voltage, a blown fuse, or even a faulty valve. Ultimately, an expert will be needed to pinpoint the issue and alleviate the problem.
Residential Irrigation Repair
Westside Grounds Systems has sprinkler system repair experts ready to serve your needs in Denver, Lakewood, Littleton, Golden, Wheat Ridge, Morrison, Evergreen, Genesee and beyond. Visit our contact page for a full map of our service area. We’d be more than happy to visit your home to inspect your sprinkler systems and provide a quote for service.